Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ricky Rubiinia Heitataan Jo



NBA:n drafti tiivistettynä:

1) Blake Griffin - LA Clips
5) Ricky Rubio of Espana - TimbaWolves

muut pikit oli turhia. Shaq Diiseli meni Cavssiin, mutta se on vanha eikä paranna Clevelandiä mitenkään.

Brandon Jennings (joku paska rookie) antoi seuraavanlaisen "haastattelun" Joe Buddenille:


On Ricky Rubio and the Knicks ...

Budden: Let me know when Minnesota get there. So I can watch Rubio light your f****** a** up. I never seen a n**** hate on Rubio so much.
Jennings: [inaudible]
Budden: You know what's funny? You're the only guard in the draft talking s*** about Rubio.
Jennings: The other n***** are scared.
Budden: What are you going to do when Rubio comes to the Knicks?
Jennings: Rubio is not coming, they are not giving up Rubio. You got Jordan Hill, you happy with that?
Budden: I don't really know enough about Jordan Hill to be happy ... I'm happy with Toney Douglas.
Jennings: I know they were booing this n****.
Budden: What does that mean? They boo everybody n****.
Jennings: If it was Stpehen Curry, them n***** would've went crazy in there.
Budden: Shut the f*** up, you don't even know nothing about New York basketball.
Jennings: F*** the Knicks, them n***** skipped out on me.
Budden: Oh man, you feel to the Knicks like I do about Jay-Z? [Laughs] Yo, the Knicks is your Jay-Z?
Jennings: F*** the Knicks, them n***** is always going to be weak.
Budden: This is where I f****** hang up on your f****** ass for talking stupid.
Jennings: Duhon ain't gonna get it done.


Ens kauteen siis!

2 comments:

tuplajuusto said...

Bucks ei tykkää Jenningsistä eikä Chollystä.

Hieno, kohtelias ja lupaava nuori mies tämä Brandon, ulkona liigasta viimeistään 2011.

tuplajuusto said...

Rubiini eio tulossa.